- You don’t have to be in one basket all the time, for everything.
- Unloading on someone who makes a good-faith pronoun mistake is both understandable and not okay. Paradox!
- On dating ‘a they’ and chronic coming out
- The honest mistake: On being a pronoun beginner
- We Are They, Episode 3: Asiskiy Kisik
- Let’s talk about the holiday season.
- Lee’s remarks from the launch of the No Big Deal Campaign
- Announcing the No Big Deal Campaign!
- Lee interviewed about singular they and the pronoun ‘battle’ in Canada
- On resistance: Singular they and wearing one’s “anti-transgender underpants” on the outside of one’s clothes
“The ethic of “no big deal” is not a free pass to keep on making mistakes, over and over again, even honest ones. It’s also not a free..
Lecture: What singular they teaches us about the everyday life of social difference In this lecture, Dr. Lee Airton offers an introduction to..
Wearing their best NBD green sweater, Campaign founder Lee Airton recently went on an online talk show to clear up some misconceptions about..
This holiday, prepare for family convo about that whole pronoun business with the #nbdcampaign infographics! No, Uncle whoever, you can’t be..