- Being a ‘part-time’ GNP user
- Supporting a co-worker in retail who gets mis-gendered by customers
- Lee wrote a book! It’s a beefed-up TIMP that you can hold in your hands.
- Make mine a word salad: ‘Chosen pronoun,’ ‘preferred pronoun,’ or just plain pronoun?
- You don’t have to be in one basket all the time, for everything.
- Unloading on someone who makes a good-faith pronoun mistake is both understandable and not okay. Paradox!
- On dating ‘a they’ and chronic coming out
- The honest mistake: On being a pronoun beginner
- We Are They, Episode 3: Asiskiy Kisik
- Let’s talk about the holiday season.
- Lee’s remarks from the launch of the No Big Deal Campaign
- Announcing the No Big Deal Campaign!
- Lee interviewed about singular they and the pronoun ‘battle’ in Canada
- On resistance: Singular they and wearing one’s “anti-transgender underpants” on the outside of one’s clothes
NBD has a new video! Learn more about the Campaign from founder Lee Airton, and share this video along with our materials to welcome people into..
Check out #sendtherightmessage! A fantastic project of the LBGTQ Youth Initiative and Planned Parenthood TO. So many beautiful and youth-focused..